1. Website Ownership. This website and its applications are the property of Workplace Options, LLC and its affiliates (“WPO”). Any unauthorized and/or malicious use of the website is prohibited and violators may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of applicable law. WPO, including without limitation its directors, managers, employees and agents shall not be responsible:
- to investigate the accuracy of any representations made by any service provider or any other entity posting materials to this website
- for the opinions, views, estimations, evaluations, prognosis, or recommendations of any service provider or any other entity posting materials to this website
- for any loss(es) or damage(s) arising from the use, or inability to use, this website or any other website
2. Using This Website. The information and materials presented on this website are provided on an “as is” basis without any express or implied warranties of any kind including without limitation warranties for fitness for particular purpose, merchantability, accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, and non-infringement. The information and materials posted on this website do not constitute, or substitute for, any medical, legal or any other professional advice. You agree that:
- you are solely responsible for selecting a service provider as well as for the review of her/his qualifications
- the evaluation of the practicality of any advice, assistance, or instructions offered by any service provider lies fully with you
- any decision to utilize any such advice, assistance, or instruction lies fully with you
3. Intellectual Property. All product names, copyrights, logos, service marks, designs, layouts, and graphics displayed on this website that are identified in any manner or appearing in type form different from that of the surrounding text (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are Trademarks owned by WPO, unless otherwise identified as being owned by another entity. Nothing contained this Agreement shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right, either express or implied, under any Trademark of WPO or any third party. No use of any Trademark may be made without the prior written authorization of WPO.
4. Assumption of Risk. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND ASSUME ALL RISKS ARISING FROM USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE INTERNET GENERALLY OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH WEBSITE AVAILABILITY, INFORMATION ACCURACY, USE, COLLECTION, TRANSFER, DISCLOSURE, AND/OR ANY CORRUPTION OF YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDARIES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, AND LICENSORS AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS AND ASSIGNS, BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT), PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIS WEBSITE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WPO OR ANY OF THE OTHER ENTITIES OR PERSONS LISTED ABOVE HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this website, their officers, assigns, agents, employees, officers, directors, or vendors and their staff, and any subsidiaries from any fees, claims, damages, injury, disputes, cause of action, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, that may arise from your direct or indirect use of this website, its features, information, material(s), and content, or other services of this website or any other services of WPO.
5. Posting on the Website. You agree that you will not to post to this website any material that is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or adult material, in violation of any U.S or applicable law. You will not post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material to post any such material(s). Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden.
6. Your account. You have the ability to choose your username and password. You agree for your protection and for security reasons to never give your user name and password to another person except your program administrator. In order to prevent account theft you should use a complex and unique password for your account. If you wish to permanently remove your account, your profile information, and/or any other records or data from this website, please contact your program administrator.
7. Availability of Services. This website may provide information about products or services that may not be available in all countries. Trademarks used for certain products or services may differ in specific countries. In certain countries, some of the products or services mentioned in this website may be approved or cleared by regulatory authorities with different uses and restrictions.
8. Privacy Notice.
What is information protection?
WPO is committed to the protection all personal and private information in accordance with any and all applicable laws, regulations and standards, including without limitation any standards established in the United States under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and in the United Kingdom under the Data Protection Act of 1998. In case of use of this website within the European Union, WPO is subject to the European Commission Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC), the European Commission Data Protection in the Electronic Communications Sector Directive (2002/58/EC), and any national legislation implementing the foregoing. WPO maintains appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your personal information in accordance to the applicable law. WPO uses industry standard encryption on this website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although WPO will do its best to protect your personal data, WPO cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this website; any transmission is at your own risk.
What information do we collect? You have to be registered with WPO in order to have access to our services and this website. WPO may collect some information from interactive features such as online surveys, contact and registration forms, and through the use of ‘cookies’ as explained below. The information WPO receives in such a manner depends on the settings on your browser. For example, if you visit this website to read or download information, such as information about a health condition or about one of WPO’s products, WPO may collect certain unrestricted, non-personal information about you from your computer, including the type of web browser software you use, the links that you select, traffic data, the name of your Internet domain, the Internet address of the website used for access, location data, the pages you have visited on this website, web logs and other communication data. Depending on your choices products and services (e.g. for behavioral and health services), WPO may collect and process personal information which may include:
- date of birth/other vital statistics records
- email address
- physical/mailing address
- telephone number
- racial or ethnic origin
- sexual orientation or religious beliefs
- private ID number/residency number
- personal health information
- family health information
What is information transfer? WPO may transfer the personal information collected about you to countries other than the country in which the information was originally collected. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. If you are located in the European Union or Switzerland, WPO is certified under the Safe Harbor privacy framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce, European Union and Switzerland regarding the collection, storage, use, transfer, and other processing of personal information transferred from the European Union or Switzerland to the United States.
What is WPO’s website policy for children? This website is not directed to, or developed for, children. If you have not reached adult age, you may not use this website unless supervised by an adult. WPO’s goal is to comply with applicable laws and regulations relating to collection and use of information relating to children. If you believe that WPO has received information from a child or other person protected under such laws, please notify immediately by email at: email@example.com
What are your rights? You have certain rights regarding the personal information WPO collects and maintains about you. WPO offers you choices about what personal information is collected from you, how that information is used, and how WPO communicates with you:
- You can choose not to provide personal information to WPO by refraining from conducting electronic transactions
- You can elect not to have a unique cookie identification number assigned to your computer
- You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information
- You can tell us not to send you marketing communications
- You may, subject to local law requirements, have the right (a) to request access to and receive information about the personal information WPO collects and maintains about you; (b) to update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information; and (c) to have your personal information blocked or deleted, as appropriate
- You have the right to ask WPO not to collect your personal information for marketing purposes (e.g. sending information to you by email or SMS text; asking your opinion on WPO products and services). You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting WPO.
U.S.-E.U Safe Harbor. Workplace Options, LLC. complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Workplace Options, LLC. has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view Workplace Options, LLC.’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.